The programme aims to provide students with focused and in-depth research knowledge within their specific areas of Business Management Studies. It also aims to inculcate in them a systematic and ethical approach in conducting research in specialized areas, thereby contributing to knowledge and practice.
Duration of Study
- Full Time:
Minimum: 2 years
Maximum: 4 years
Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 6 years (Only full-time study mode is available for international students)
- 1. To equip graduates with enhanced knowledge, by research work, within the area of business management;
- 2. To enhance communications skills through presentation and publications; and
- 3. To perform research independently and collaboratively in a professional and ethical manner.
Details of Programme
- 1. Master Thesis (Core Major)
- 2. Research Methodology (Compulsory)
- 3. Seminars (Compulsory)
- 4. Business-related modules
- 1. A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- 2. A Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above the CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to internal assessment; OR
- 3. A Bachelor’s degree below a CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years of working experience.
- 4. Through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
Applicants must be/have:
i. a Malaysian citizen; and
ii. at least 30 years of age in the year of application; and
iii. at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent qualifications, and
iv. relevant work experience (subject to appropriate APEL assessment conducted by MQA).
- Fulfill English Language Requirements (for International Students only)
Click to view the Programme Structure.