[N/340/7/0588] [08/20] [MQA/FA6146]
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills demanded to successfully manage organizations in a dynamic environment by offering an integrated curriculum that balances theoretical concepts with practical applications. Explicitly, the MBA programme preparing and enhancing learners with the skills and competency in the functional area as business management, accounting and finance, marketing, strategic decision making and other matters pertaining to business and societal issues. In addition, courses like Financial Management, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management, Organizational Management and Marketing Management would help developing leadership and critical analysis skills and would enable the learners for better decision making in various societal, managerial field, business and cultural contexts.
Duration of Study
Minimum – 1.5 years
Maximum – 3 years
Minimum – 2 years
Maximum – 4 years
Click to view the Programme Structure.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification as accepted by the Senate of UCTS;
- A Bachelor’s Degree below a CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years of working experiences in related fields.
- Through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
Applicants must be/have:
- a Malaysian citizen; and
- at least 30 years of age in the year of application; and
- at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent qualifications, and
relevant work experience (subject to appropriate APEL assessment conducted by MQA).